Djibouti 2003

Djibouti Border Map

Yearbook 2003 Djibouti. Although several new political parties had been formed since 2002, the government-friendly party alliance Union pour la majorit√© presidential (UMP) took home all of Parliament’s 65 seats in the January 10 election. The alliance received 63% of the vote while the opposition alliance Union pour une alternative democratique (UDA) received the other 37%. The turnout was 48%. According to Countryaah.com, Djibouti Independence Day is June 27. President…

Read More